LEO

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement And Military' started by donutslayer, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Any LEO's on here?
  2. B0308

B0308 .22LR

Recently joined, retired mil LEO.

Oddly enough your post was on the day of my birth, no fool'n.
    Rob poston likes this.
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to you both...

We here on the Browning Owners Forum Thank You for standing on that Thin Blue Line and protecting our society from those that wish us harm.
    Rob poston likes this.
  4. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Not law enforcement, no. But I have thought about becoming a police officer on several occasions. I have a tremendous respect for our police officers. God Bless them all!
    My appreciation and respect for you both.
  5. Thank you for the kind words.
    Rob poston likes this.
  6. Browningfan369

Browningfan369 Copper BB

In my 29th year with Philly P.D., glad to meet you
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  7. B0308

B0308 .22LR

Browningfan369,

Wow, 29 years in Philly, stay safe!
  8. Browningfan369

Browningfan369 Copper BB

Thank You, I try
  9. I retired 4 years ago, medically, not by choice, with 25 years service. I miss it bad. Still keep up with some of my friends there. Finally got the swipe card to use the gym. Thank you Browningfan369 for your service.
  10. Browningfan369

Browningfan369 Copper BB

Thank you Sir. Stay well. As much as you miss it, you paid your dues and played the game now enjoy your retirement. Time doesn't slow down for any of us. God Bless
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  11. rusty old colt

rusty old colt Copper BB

In my 15th year on the job with the Sheriff Dept
  12. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

New member here, retired 3 years ago after spending 24 years of bliss with the local Sheriff's Office as a deputy/SWAT sniper. Had both shoulders replaced right before I retired, rode out my sick time until my retirement. Not a medical, I had my points in anyway.
  13. Mley1

Mley1 Copper BB

Not law enforcement per se. I'm a corrections officer for The Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I began my career in 1982, fresh out of high school. Retired in 2013, and returned to double dip in 2014. I was also a reserve deputy for the Galveston county Sheriffs department from 1991-2000. October 13, 2022 made 40 years in corrections for me.
  14. WickedJoe

WickedJoe Copper BB

New member. 6 years US Customs Service (before CBP), 25 years DEA, now Nevada Attorney General’s Office.
    ShooterGranny likes this.