New Member, New (to me) 380

Discussion in 'Browning 1911 - 380 Handgun' started by djw54, Jun 18, 2017.

1. djw54

djw54 Copper BB

Just picked up a used 1911-380 at the local GM as they discount inventory. It had been sitting there since at least Easter, when I first saw it (overpriced), but I guess it was meant to be mine, as it was still there today.
    Plain Black Label, all black, appears to be hardly fired. Came with one magazine (normal?), but I've already got two more ordered, as well as a set of the gray Browning Black Label grips (thank you father's day sales). I needed to get my wife an additional holster for her Sig P238 anyway, so I ordered one for her (that I can try out on the Browning).

Other than that, I need to get out and fire it, realizing that I'll need to do something about those sights (old eyes, you know).

Good to be here. Advise away!
    Don

eta: Current sights are the old style...i.e. no dovetail in the front.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. phonman1970

phonman1970 .22LR

Welcome to the club! I love mine! For holsters, I got an IWB one from Black Arch Holsters and a really nice OWB from Cleveland Kydex holsters. Very few manufacturers are doing kydex for this model. One I really want is from Alien Gear so anyone that wants one go and tell them that you want it for this model.
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum DJW54 !!

Enjoy our community...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017