Laser Sights

Discussion in 'Browning Mark Handgun' started by Ryan, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Ryan

Ryan Copper BB

I wanted to install a pistol grip laser sight on my buck mark 22. Has anyone found any brand which makes them?
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome Ryan...

Have you tried Crimson Trace...?
  3. Ryan

Ryan Copper BB

I have tried Crimson Trace. Apparently no pistol grip laser sights are made for this model. I havent had any luck with any brands actually. I still have the pistol in the case, not shot and if I dont come up with something soon I may go trade it for something that I can get the sight for.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Why is a laser "Grip" so important...!?

Just put a rail on top and get anything you want...laser / red dot / scope...

{ This is my "Bucky" with an old fashioned red dot...as I bought it in the 90's...}

[​IMG]
  5. Ryan

Ryan Copper BB

It is what I want. I am just not interested in a scope or red dot.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

OK then...good luck !!
  7. RFalcon

RFalcon .22LR

Check and see if someone makes a laser mount that attaches to the front of the trigger guard - they are manufactured but I don't know if any will fit, or can be modified to fit, the Buck Mark. I doubt you'll find a grip laser as the market demand would be low and not worth putting into production. It shouldnt be difficult to design such a trigger guard clamp and have a machinist manufacture it.
  8. RFalcon

RFalcon .22LR

9. RFalcon

RFalcon .22LR

Should also be possible to mount a rail beneath a barrel by having mounting holes drilled and tapped below the barrel - best on a bull barrel, I think. Probably the least expensive and efficient method.