Beretta

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Apr 23, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Global Moderator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

[​IMG]

This thread is dedicated to the tried and true 92fs and all other Beretta handgun models. Let's see em...
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Here's my pride and joy (well one of 'em anyway)...

Italian 92fs Inox

[​IMG]

She's got looks and personality!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Her little sister's not bad lookin either...

92fs Compact Inox

[​IMG]

The compacts are a tad bit smaller than the full sized 92's which makes them a little easier to conceal. They never really caught on though 'cause they're still a bit wide in the hips! Great shooter though.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Here's my latest find...

92fs Compact Type M w/Centurion Slide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was a unique find in that the Centurion models were only made for a couple years (1992-97) and are pretty rare. They were built with a fullsized frame and a compact upper. The Compact Type M is also pretty hard to find and has a single stacked 8 round magazine and a much thinner frame. I found this pistol with a Compact Type M frame and a Centurion slide. It's been gently used and I can't imagine why anyone would want to get rid of it. Oh well, worked out for me! The Type M is MUCH easier to carry concealed due to the single-stacked mags and resulting thinner mag well...

[​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I've always been a fan of mouseguns and Beretta has had some of the most unique designs out there...

Model 3032 Tomcat .32acp

[​IMG]

Model 21a Bobcat .22lr

[​IMG]

The tip-up barrel is what interested me in the models. It's a really unique feature that allows you to inspect the chamber at any time without having to manupulate the slide. +1 is a sinch, just pop a full mag in, drop a round into the open barrel, close it up, and you're ready to go. They're both loads of fun to shoot too!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  6. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Here's a recent family photo...

[​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Here's a pic of my sole Beretta...bought used in 2003 from a friend who decided on something different two weeks later, and sold it to me at a loss for $300.

It's a 9000S series... a polymer framed design that retains traditional open top slide styling with modern materials in 9x19, and is a Type F ( double and single action operation and firing pin block safety, and external frame-mounted manual safety/decocking latches ). This firearm is unique in the Beretta line as it can be carried "cocked and locked". Included were two 12 round magazines, a Beretta cable lock, and original plastic carry case.

It's modern looks can be traced to a legendary Italian race car ( Lamborghini, Maserati, Bugatti, Alfa Romeo ) designer...Giorgetto Giugiaro

It is also a movie star...having been used by the Tom Cruise character in Minority Report.

BERETTA 9000S TYPE F

[​IMG]
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Here's one I haven't posted yet...

92 Vertec

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  9. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Picked up another pocket gun...

Beretta 950bs Jetfire .25acp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like my 3032 Tomcat and 21a Bobcat, the Jetfire features the signature tip-up barrel...

[​IMG]

However, the Jetfire is an older model with a single-action only trigger. Only produced for a few years, models with the nickel finish are a bit hard to come by, so when I found this little baby at my LGS there was no way I was leaving without it. It was a bit gunked up and came with the standard plastic factory grips, but that simply wouldn't do. I won the wood medallion grips on a gunbroker auction and put them on after a thorough stripping and cleaning. She turned out to be a real beauty!

Here it is with my other Beretta mousers...

[​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Good lookin' family photo !!
  11. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Yup, thank you Sir.
  12. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

Nice looking family, love my 92fs Inox.
  13. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

But those little mousers are awesome,,,, I'm drooling.
  14. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Where are pictures of your Beretta's Joan...!?
  15. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

Hmmm, stampede.jpg
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  16. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

Inox,, IMG_20150624_201352.jpg
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  17. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Very nice Joan...especially now they're in the right thread !! ;)
  18. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

OOOOPPPS,,
  19. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

No worries...it happens !!
  20. Alcazar

Alcazar .410

Lazy Eye where did you get the grips on the second photo of the fs?? Very nice!!