New guy from southern AZ

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Roger Henry, Feb 27, 2015.

?

Why does my Buckmark fail to eject?

1. Wrong ammo?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Need cleaning?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Roger Henry

Roger Henry Copper BB

Hi from down near the border. I came here looking for help with my Buckmark and failure to eject. I've had a few Brownings and all of the fine firearms. I was shocked when I started having problems with a basically new gun. Less than 300 rounds and it started failing to eject completely. I'm using Winchester bulk ammo.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Roger !!

I own a Browning Buckmark and found it, like other .22 semi-auto pistols, to be sensitive in what it's fed.

Winchester Bulk is know to be a little dirty ( unburnt powder )...so your Buckmark could just be fouled. ( I myself clean it after each range session...)

I would buy a few different boxes of .22 ammo ( I know, easier said than done ) and see if that doesn't do the trick...CCI, Remington, etc...

Let us know how you make out...
  3. Roger Henry

Roger Henry Copper BB

Hi Shooter13,
    I cleaned the Buckmark and took it back out with 4 different kinds of .22s. It works great with anything but Winchester ammo. I never noticed such a difference with other .22s but it sure makes a difference with the Buckmark. But it does shoot where you point it! I got that lucite front sight and it's so easy on my aging eyes. Amazing! Thanks for the help.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

And there you have it Roger...Winchester is out !!

Do you mind sharing which other brands you tried...and which printed POA/POI...!?