Browning 1911-22 Compact Holster Review

Discussion in 'Browning 1911-22 Handgun' started by owrstrich, Oct 31, 2014.

1. owrstrich

owrstrich Copper BB

greetings...

scored 2 holsters for the browning 1911-22 compact chambered in 22lr...

the 1st holster is by big daddy jimmy powell at leather and stuff... it is an "in plain sight" holster in cowhide with belt loop and snap... have 3 of these "ips" holsters for 3 separate heaters... generally use these when motorcycle riding and messing around on the property... occasionally use these on grocery runs and such...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more later...

j o
  2. owrstrich

owrstrich Copper BB

the 2nd holster is by ray cory at lobo gun leather... it is an "offset belt clip iwb-style" holster in horsehide with slide shield and clip... this is my 1st lobo and it is so perfect that i ordered one for my sig 1911-c3 chambered in 45acp...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i aiwb carry... the lobo offset fits me 100% pro...

the browning 1911-22 is my edc heater... can put 21 into the thoracic cavity and head in little time at the range... 1 in the pipe and 2 mags of 10... alternate rounds being velocitor 40gr round nose and velocitor 40gr hollow point... practice for 3 bad guys... 7 each... 4 thoracic + 3 head... hoping i can do it under stress too... butts also hope i dont have to find out...

anyway... this thing is a smooth shooter... no issues in 1000+ rounds...

j o
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Awesome looking leather...thanks for sharing the pics and info, as I'm sure others will want to know where to find holsters for that odd sized 1911-22.
  4. 1MOA

1MOA Copper BB

Nice holsters. Normally, I carry .380 and 9mm. Before purchasing my 1911 - 22 I never considered carrying this pistol but I am so impressed with its reliability and accuracy that I would be ok if I decided to carried it. Glad to see some nice holster options. Thanks for sharing.