Hello from Front Royal, VA

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Kevin der Kinderen, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Kevin der Kinderen

Kevin der Kinderen Copper BB

Hi there...

Just picked up a nice older model Browning Auto-5. I don't know any history behind it but my local gun shop proprietor coerced me into purchasing it. ;)

The Auto-5 joins an old Winchester 1897 and a new Rem 870P-Max along with some rifles like the K31, Savage 1899-C, M1917, M44-US1, Henry H001T and of course a couple of 10/22's.

I'm spending time with the manual (online, not included with purchase) and getting things figured out. I'm also watching some of the YouTube videos which have been quite helpful (no Hickock45 love?). I think the friction rings are set up for 3" magnum so I need to pick up a box.

All my rifles, shotguns and most handguns are for fun at the range other than the 870 and a Sig 226 Mk25. I just started the hobby a little over a year ago and at age 53 I think I'm overcompensating just a little - and enjoying every moment of it.

Well that's me. I wanted to give a little bio here before I start asking questions. Take care all.

Kev
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Kev !!

Post a few pictures of your arsenal when you find the time...