Questions about the Buck Mark

Discussion in 'Browning Mark Handgun' started by flphotog, Nov 26, 2014.

1. flphotog

flphotog Copper BB

I'm looking to replace my 22/45 with a Buck Mark and one thing, (well one thing to begin with) that I need to find out is concerning a rail to mount a red dot sight.
    Some of the Buck Marks obviously have an integral rail but looking at the pictures some don't appear to have a rail at all.

My question is for those that don't seem to have a rail is it possible to mount one?
    Even better can someone list those that do have a rail. A red dot is a must for my use and I'm going to need to order what I want from my LGS and no one around here carries much in the way of Buck Marks.

Many Thanks
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum flphotog !!

Almost all BuckMark Models either have a rail or are drilled and tapped for mounting a rail for optics...

Here's a link to the current lineup of BuckMark Pistol configurations...( it's easier than trying to explain each and every detail you requested )

http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/firearms/finder.asp?f1=006B

Here's a picture of my personal BuckMark with a red dot attached:

[​IMG]

Enjoy the forum...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  3. S&P Outfitters LLC

S&P Outfitters LLC Copper BB

I know this is an old post but I figured others might come along seeking the same info.

For BMs that don't come with a rail from the factory, Weigand and B-Square both make great rails. It should be noted that these rails require the removal of the rear sight base.

If you want/need to retain a rear sight, Tactical Solutions makes a rail with an integral rear sight. One last option is using a factory Browning rail/rear sight base from a Hunter model. I believe this option may be limited to certain barrel styles.
  4. gemihur

gemihur .22LR

A lucky find...
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021